Follow these simple steps to become our exclusive franchisee, so you can start delivering world-class English Language Training with Direct English in your own market.
Find out how to become a franchise partner and join our international network of English Language Teaching centers.
Want to receive more info on how to become a franchise?
Leave here your email. Our team from the Head Offices in London will keep in touch with you to provide more information on the Franchise process.
1.1. Check you’re the right fit
Experience in the education sector isn’t necessary with Direct English. We are looking for ambitious, enthusiastic investors with a drive and passion to succeed though. The type of companies and individuals we’re looking for include:-
• Nationwide English language training providers
• Other training providers (including accountancy, management, soft-skills, sales, leadership training companies)
• Education groups with a nationwide or international presence
• Successful franchise owners
• Multinational or large-scale domestic companies not currently involved in education
• Investor groups or entrepreneurs looking for a new opportunity
With complete exclusivity across the market, you’ll have access to flexible business models, including
• Developing a network of Direct English training centers, either corporately owned or sub-licensed
• Delivering in-company training
• Program licensing
• Exploiting government training tenders
2.2. Review your commercial capabilities
If you’re appointed as a Master Franchisee, you’ll need enough capital to cover the following costs:
• One-off license fee
• Royalty fees
• Payment for stock
• Set-up and ongoing business costs
The overall investment will vary depending on a range of factors that we’ll help you identify through our discussions.
3.3. Get in touch
Fill in our contact form to check whether your market is available, and we’ll guide you through the sign-up process, which includes the following phases:
• Initial enquiry
• Conference / Skype call
• Review of Evaluation Pack
• Initial meeting
• Prepare Business Plan
• Second meeting
• Sign contract
Unit Franchise Opportunities:
Interested in becoming a Unit Licensee and opening a single training center with one of our partners instead? Find out here if your country has already a Master Licensee.